Bonetta Fine is a dermal filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Bonetta fillers have exceptional viscosity, which ensures even distribution of the gel during injection, making the procedure more comfortable and minimizing the risk of clumping. The product stimulates the production of collagen by the body, thereby moisturizing the skin and increasing its elasticity.
Bonetta Fine Strengths:
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless
- short rehabilitation period
- a gentle injection of gel reduces the risk of edema and bruising
- uniform distribution of the gel during injection guarantees an excellent aesthetic effect
Bonetta Fine is ideal for filling in superficial wrinkles on the face and correcting the lips. The product is injected into the superficial dermis.
Field of application of Bonetta Fine:
- forehead wrinkles and glabellar lines
- perioral fine lines (marionette lines)
- periorbital area (“rudy de gallo”)
- nasolabial folds
- lip contour correction and lip hydration (natural plumping effect)
- correction of the deformation of the nasolacrimal groove
- deep hydration of the skin
The aesthetic effect lasts 6 to 9 months.
Product composition: HA 24 mg / ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
2 × 1.1 mL syringes per pack
Manufacturer: ExoCoBio Inc., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any side effects you may experience after self-administration of the products. For any procedure, it is recommended that you consult a physician or healthcare professional.
There are no reviews yet.