Facetem is a homogenous filler consisting of 30-µm calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) microparticles in a gel carrier with a ratio of 3:7. The carrier presents a polymer gel containing carboxymethyl cellulose, glycerol, and water. CaHA microspheres are obtained using the patented Lattice-pore technology and, once injected into layers, act as a scaffold for new collagen formation. CaHA fillers are completely biocompatible and cause neither inflammation nor allergic reactions. The Lattice-pore structure of the Facetem provides slow and gradual layer-by-layer degradation of the filler thus ensuring prolonged volumization effect. The product has outstanding viscosity and elasticity values resulting in minimized risk of filler migration.
Strengths of Facetem:
- quick skin lifting effect
- prolonged effect duration (1.5 to 2 years)
- the product stimulates natural synthesis of endogenous collagen
- no risk of filler migration
- due to the high degree of CaHA microsphere homogeneity, the filler is easily injected, evenly distributed and evenly biodegraded in the dermis
- high safety: CaHA fillers are completely biocompatible, biodegradable, and non-toxic
- since the product is biocompatible, no skin testing is required prior to the procedure
Facetem is used for correction of moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds, volumization, and correction of the signs of facial lipoatrophy. The filler is injected into mid-to-deep dermis.
Scope of Facetem:
- nasolabial folds
- perioral wrinkles (marionette lines, smoker’s lines, mouth frown)
- forehead and glabellar lines
- chin wrinkles (mental crease)
- facial volumization (forehead, temples, cheekbones, chin, and jawline)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
The aesthetic effect lasts from 18 to 24 months.
Product composition: Calcium hydroxyapatite, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Glycerol, Water
1 syringe × 1.5 ml per pack
Needle size: 27G (22G-25G cannula)
Manufacturer: Daewoong Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.