Wiztox is an injectable product for wrinkles flattering and non-surgical face correction. The main active constituent of the Wiztox is Botulinum toxin type A that blocks impulse transmission and provides deep relaxation of face muscles. In such conditions both, fine mimic lines including crow’s feets and profound wrinkles and folds are flattering. The significant benefits of the product are high quality and stability that provide long-lasting effect of the procedures. Moreover, injections of Wiztox are absolutely safe and do not impact on normal face mimic saving it from the «sphinx-like mask» state. Thus, application of Wiztox allows to recover skin smoothness and juvenescence in a short time, supporting and increasing greatly its natural beauty.
Strengths of Wiztox:
- provides flattering of both deep and fine wrinkles, preserving natural face vagility and mimic activity
- the procedure is low-invasive and almost painless
- the effect is fast and becomes evident almost right after the procedure
- the product possess high quality and preserve 95-100% stability even after 1 year after launch
Wiztox is injected for:
- elimination of deep wrinkles and folds in the forehead area
- flattering of gravity and dynamic fine lines including crow’s feet
- non-surgical correction of face shape including chin zone
The effect of the procedure lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: clostridium botulinum toxin type A (100 Units), human serum albumin (0.5mg), sodium chloride (0.9 mg)
1 vial × 100 Units
Manufacturer: Wizmedi Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of self-use.
There are no reviews yet.